You will find a lot of binders on the internet for binding an exe file .Unfortunately most of them only support exe to exe binding.What about if we want to bind an exe file with some other file types like JPEG or PDF.With the following steps you can easily do that.
This kind of binding is mainly required for hackers to bind their RAT server programs to some other file types.Personally I don't prefer any binders to do binding.
This is how we can bind an exe file with JPEG or PDF file
- First, create a new folder
- Make sure that the options 'show hidden files' is checked and ‘hide extensions for known file types’ is unchecked in folder options.
- Copy your exe file to the newly created folder. Consider your file name is 1.exe.
- Now you have to rename this 1.exe to whatever you want, let’s say for example me.jpg
- Windows is going to warn you if you really want to change this extension from exe to jpg, click YES.
- Now create a shortcut of this me.jpg in the same folder.
- Rename it to whatever you want, for example, me1.jpg.
- Go to properties of the me1.jpg
- Delete all the text on field START IN and leave it empty.
- Then on field TARGET you need to write the path to open the other file (the exe renamed me.jpg) so u have to write this: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c me.jpg
- So when someone clicks on me.jpeg, a cmd will execute the other file me.jpg and the exe will run.
- On that file me.jpeg (shortcut), go to properties and you have an option to change the icon. click that and change the icon.
- Set the properties HIDDEN for the first file (me.jpg) to hide that file.
- These 2 files must always be together in the same folder for this trick to work.
The same method can be used for any file type like mp3,pdf etc.